Congratulations, LG G Flex users on AT&T, it’s an Android 4.4 KitKat update. Today AT&T is officially pushing an update for the LG G Flex smartphone that brings the handset up to Android 4.4.
The update comes in around 686MB on the AT&T LG G2. So if you haven’t received the notification yet, perhaps it’s time to go to Settings>General>About phone>Software update and do your thing.
If you’re seeing KitKat today, let us know what you think!
Here is the official change log from the AT&T’s update, which should apply for the international one as well.
- Updated user interface with Android 4.4 KitKat: The latest version of Android includes enhancements such as restyled status and navigation bars, a new full-screen mode, improved closed captioning support, and stronger security.
- Improved battery efficiency: The phone plays music more efficiently and supports the battery-saving location mode, extending battery life.
- Faster processing speed: The latest version of Android provides a noticeable speed boost that runs applications faster than ever and improves web-browsing speed.
- Printing in the Cloud: Google Cloud Printer makes it simple to print documents via Wi-Fi or a Bluetooth connection.
- Knock Code™: Tap a pattern to quickly and securely unlock the phone.
Via: Droid-Life Source: AT&T
AT&T LG G Flex Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts