LG has finally started rolling out Android 4.1 Jelly Bean to the popular mid-ranger LG Optimus 4X HD in Europe (starting from the Czech Republic region). The update is rolling out for handsets purchased in Europe in their SIM-free and unlocked form. To see if you’ve received the update, navigate to your phone settings or connect your device to a PC and run LG Update tool.
This latest update brings a bevvy of improvements to the LG Optimus 4X HD, and should breath some new life in a rather quaint device. Highlights of the update include Google Now, overall responsiveness, Project Butter and more.
How to use LG Update tool:
- Download and install the LG Update Tool: http://www.lg.com/uk/support-mobile/lg-P880
- Launch the Update Tools application
- Install USB Drive
- Make sure that the "PC Software" mode" enabled (Settings/Memory Management/USB storage)
- Plug you phone via usb cable
- Press "Launch software update", the update process might take as much as 30 minutes.
- Reboot and enjoy.
LG Optimus 4X HD Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts