The global online retailer Amazon is willing to part with $100 just to put the LG G3 in your pocket. For those who would rather pay the full retail price for the locked LG G3 (32GB of storage) from AT&T in monthly installments, or sign a contract with the carrier, Amazon will offer you a $100 Best Buy gift card, which will effectively make the device’s price a $379 outright. And you can use your gift card toward any purchase from the retailer. Now if that’s not a good deal, I don’t know what is.
The Amazon.com Gift Card will be applied directly to the account of the order’s account within three weeks of completing the Qualifying Transaction. So those interested in the deal should jump on it as soon as possible.
LG G3 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts
- Sprint LG G3 Android 5.0 KitKat update to begin rolling out Feb.16
- LG G3 gets Android 5.0 Lollipop V20H Update in Europe
- LG G3 Android 5.0 Lollipop update will be available in the US
- LG G3 now available from Fido for $150 on a two year service agreement
- Sprint plans to lease you the LG G3 for $15 a month