Adding Incoming TXT Messages Ringtones on LG Vu Instructions:
1. Install software listed above
2. Hook up phone
3. Launch BitPim (if using EFS, skip to step 12)
4. BitPim should show "Other CDMA phone on COMx" (where x is the COM port being used)
5. Choose Edit, Settings
6. Change Phone Type to "LG-VX8700" (this is the CDMA version Shine)
7. Click OK to close
8. Choose View, View Filesystem
9. Click the Filesystem icon
10. Click the expand button beside "/"
11. It will say "Retrieving" for a minute or two
12. Expand to the following directory: /LGAPP/Media/Midis/RingTone
13. Add whatever MP3 ringtones you want by right-clicking on RingTone folder and selecting "New File …"
And a few final things to note: LG-Vu info
* You can also modify sounds in other folders but you can generally only replace existing ones (ie. the new files must have the same name)
* There is still a size restriction of 300kB on the ringtone MP3s so you can’t use a full song
* You can bypass the Java security restrictions by modifying the .pol files under /LGAPP/Media/Java/cert/
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
If you lose a family member or a loved one due to another
person’s negligence, you can file a wrongful dath lawsuit againt the responsible person or institution.
Struggling with a burn injury is a most painful experience that
could bring on lifetime therapies. Thhis will bbe an important meeting
because you will be able to hear tthe attorney’s opinion on where your case stands.
For latest information you have to visit the web and on internet I
found this site as a best web page for hottest