Do you know how to add games, ringtones, music and images from bitpim onto LG Chocolate Touch? LG-Chocolate Touch info
- Go to www.bitpim.org and download the latest official version.
- Once Bitpim is installed, run it and plug in your phone.
- Click OK when Bitpim says it has detected your phone.
- In the far left window of Bitpim you will see a menu (Basically, this is your phone), click on Filesystem. (If you cannot see the menu for Filesystem, click on View at the top of the bitpim window and make sure there is a check next to "View Filesystem")
- This will open a middle window with a folder icon. Click on the + sign to expand that folder. It might take a couple of seconds to open, as it is reading your phone.
- Click on the + sign next to the folder labeled Brew.
- Click on the + sign next to the folder labeled Mod.
- Click on the folder labeled 10888 for pictures or 10889/ringtones for ringtones. The window on the right will now show all the pictures or ringtones currently on your LG Chocolate Touch.
- Drag and drop the wallpapers or ringtones you have saved on your computer into that far right window.
You’re done. Reboot your LG Chocolate Touch using Bitpim, or do it manually, and the games, ringtones, music and images should be there.
LG Chocolate Touch Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts