Easily add custom ringtones to your LG Bliss. LG-Bliss info
The default ringtones that comes with the LG Bliss are pretty basic and blank. You can, instead, use your own piece of music as a ringtone on your LG Bliss. All you needtwo things to get this done. LG Phone Problem and Solution
1. A Bluetooth adapter (Most laptops have one built in, if you don’t have one their cheap on ebay, that’s where i got the one i’m using on one of my computers )
2. The phone!!
LG Bliss Touch Screen Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Follow these (simple) steps to add a custom ringtone to your LG Bliss.
To add the ringtones onto your LG Bliss, simply use your Bluetooth adapter to find and Pair with the LG Bliss. Once paired together open the LG Bliss OBEX File Transfer Folder and look for the folder called "Phone_My_Audios"…
Once you have that folder open, get a bunch of ringtones together, like all in one folder, than simply change the Extension of all the ringtones from .mp3 to .qcp
After you changed all the extensions to .qcp you may than copy them all over to the "Phone_My_Audios" folder….
…Now your Done!!!
Now on your phone, you can go to "My Stuff", than "Ringers", than "My Sounds", than click the menu option button (Button top right of screen), and click "Set As" ….. And as you can see, you can now set the ringtones you uploaded as Actual ringtones on your phone!!!
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
too bad converting the file to qcp. makes it sound like complete garbage, find a way to get good ringtones on the phone and dont make people go through all the work to hear a piece of crap as their ringtone
Don’t even both with this article, here’s how you do it (it’s lengthly until you get the hang of it):
•Download a program called: AUDACITY
• Go to google and download: lame_enc.dll, unzip it and move that file to the desktop of your computer
•Double click the AUDACITY program to open it
• Drag the song file you want to the open window
• You can then click any part of the song to start it at a certain point
• Click and DRAG the mouse to where you want the song to end (this will give you a start and stop point)
• Once you have your selection go to FILE -> Export selection as WAV
• Save the file to your desktop under the name you want
NOTE: You MUST have a MicroSD card in your LG BLISS
• connect your phone with the USB cord or if you do not have one, use a memory card reader
• Click and drag your .WAV file to the “MY_AUDIOS” folder on the microSD card
• Once you’ve done that, install it back in the phone or click “EXIT” on the LG Bliss
• On the phone click on “Ringers -> My Sounds”
• Top right corner, “MENU -> Move or Copy -> To Phone -> Select Song”
• Once done, you can now use “SET AS” and select ring tone
VOILA! YES – it’s lengthly, but so far this is the only way I’ve found to work to make custom ringtones on your LG Bliss!
Any questions, email me: mau5 AT hotmail.com
Thanks! Works for me!