Here we’re going to show you how to modify your LG G2 to be able to shoot 4K video and 120 frames per second clips for slow-mos.
How to shoot 4K video and 120fps slow-mos on LG G2 Steps:
- Make sure you have updated your phone to the stock Android 4.4. Kitkat OS
- Perform a full nandroid backup.
- Download the zip file below
- Backup and then rename your existing /system/priv-app/LGCameraApp.apk & odex files (i.e. LGCameraApp.apk.backup and LGCameraApp.odex.backup) as well as /system/etc/media_profiles.xml (i.e. media_profiles.xml.backup).
- Push the downloaded apk/xml into the same directories the originals were in and set permissions as rw-r–r– for both
LG G2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts